Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Game Review: Super Mario 3D land

Okay, Hi guys! Super Mario 3D land won, so I'm going to do a review on this game.
I'll start with the graphics. They are breath taking. I mean the view, combined with the 3D, combined with the actual graphics, you get one game that really knows how to show off its graphics. Its captivating, even while in 2D, as you can see above. Shadows are there. The graphics will be an improvement to any person, as well as impress even hardcore gamers, who need the best graphics to play.
Now I'll talk about the actual gameplay. If you were impressed by the graphics, when you actually play the game, you will forget the graphics. Throwing boomerangs, turning to stone, killing monsters, flying, I mean come on! Its not easy to not be impressed bythe graphics, but its nearly impossible to resist the urge to become in love with this game. Traps, ink, heaven, you name it, this game's got it. My one complaint is that when the screen is moving forward, sometimes you can go too far ahead, not see yourself, and die. I think its
a great game, and any of the flaws it has are glitches or things in most of the game you can avoid. I think it deserves

No comments:

Post a Comment